Here is my presentation for YAPC::EU 2010 in Pisa:
Some news about YAPC EU 2010:
- Regular fee: 100 EUR
- Student fee (for full-time students): 40 EUR
- Corporate fee (invoice available): 250 EUR
All prices include Italian VAT (20%).
For speakers free 🙂 (lightning-talk speakers not included)
Guests: Wall, Conway, Randall, Rolsky…
There will be courses before and after conference:
- Understanding Regular Expressions, by Damian Conway
- Introducing Modern Perl, by Dave Cross
- Presentation Aikido, by Damian Conway
- Introduction to Moose, by Dave Rolsky
- Catalyst 5.80 Master Class, by Matt S. Trout (Shadowcat Systems Ltd.)
- WxPerl in Details, by Herbert Breunung
- Effective Perl Programming, by brian d foy
Priced 150-220 euro each.
And a trip to Florence is very likely to be arranged on Saturday, August 7th (just after the conference). Yay! Remener Hannibal Lecter drawing Duomo on the wall in his cell? 😉
YAPC::EU::2010 is coming!
It will be held from 4 to 6 August 2010 in My One Hotel Pisa Conference Centre
( http://www.myonehotel.it/eng/galilei/default.asp – map: http://bit.ly/8FN64F – quite near to the airport. )
YAPC::EU::2010 conference theme will be: The Renaissance of Perl
The conference theme is the Renaissance of Perl. This topic pays homage to Italy's role as the cradle of the Renaissance, and acknowledges how Perl is far from a dead legacy language
The more I hear that Perl is not dead, the more I wonder whether it is acutally dead ;-p